Thursday, August 25, 2011

How to Ad

Welcome to "How to Ad". In this blog I will post advertising info to help you get started with your small business or website. These will mostly be simple tips, ones that most people often overlook. The advertising info that I post here isn't always wrote by me, but rather general advertising info that I have gathered from the web and consolidated here for you, the readers. How to ad blog does not claim to own any of the advertising info or techniques that are posted here. If you believe that you own a copyright to any of the advertising info articles that are posted here, feel free to contact me. You can simply leave a comment on this post, it will get emailed to me and will not be posted to the general public. If not, enjoy the advertising info!

-How to Ad

No comments:

Post a Comment